Available in your favorite app:
Eric Bert, Senior Vice President of Inkbit in Boston, MA joined Adam Penna on the AM Voices podcast to explore Eric’s history and experience in additive manufacturing as well as discover what makes Inkbit multi material polymer solutions production ready.
- Eric’s influence and experience in AM
- Inkbit Vista Unlocks Additive Manufacturing at Production Scale
- Contactless process enables the use of high-performance polymers
- Inkjet 3D printing using machine Vision to Control the Jetting print process. Vision-Controlled Jetting (VCJ)
- First 3D printer to provide closed loop feedback control of the print process.
- Multi-Material jetting to deliver exceptionally robust material characteristics and lowest cost-per-part
- Post-processing reduction
- Inkbit Applications
Inkbit is an additive manufacturing company located in Medford, Massachusetts. The Inkbit Vista system is designed to mass-produce end-use polymer 3D printed parts. Incorporating a novel technology called Vision-Controlled Jetting (VCJ), Inkbit delivers high-resolution print, enabling users to produce parts with dimensional accuracy and precision at high volume. Using high-speed scanning, Inkbit delivers a materials jetting platform with the speed, precision, and materials required by the most demanding industrial applications. Learn more at inkbit3d.com.
About Eric Bert
Eric is Inkbit’s Commercial Leader, managing sales, marketing, applications, and customer support. In previous roles, he served as COO at 3DMEDiTech, a patient-specific medical device manufacturer, SVP Global Sales at ARCAM (a GE Additive Company), and SVP of Sales – North America at Stratasys, a leading global supplier of additive manufacturing systems and materials. Eric holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
Inkbit Media contact
Lisa Hannon, Office, call: +1 978-788-4288 or email: [email protected].
Claire Russell-Jones, Incus, call: +44 1737 215200 or email: [email protected].
Suzan Niksarlioglu, Incus, call +44 7769 398206 or email: [email protected].