HP released their highly anticipated Metal Jet S100 Solution for Mass Production of 3D Printed Metals at IMTS 2022.
Tim Weber, Global Head of 3D Materials at HP Inc. took a moment with Adam J. Penna to go over the new HP Metal Jet 3D printer in their booth during IMTS 2022 in Chicago.
- HP’s NEW Metal Jet S100 3D Printing Solution
- Legacy leveraging polymer 3D printers (recoaters, double row of print heads, high accuracy)
- Build volume – 420x310x200mm
- Modular pre- and post-processing built in – powder management system
- Materials: 316L & 17-4, additional customer driven development
- HP’s value in the metal 3D printing market