We are committed to creating a safe environment that is inclusive and free from discrimination, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law. **Please alert our event team of anyone who is not following this policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All participants at Metrix produced events must abide by the following policy:
- Be considerate of those around you.
- Be respectful of others and their viewpoints that may be different from your own.
- Be collaborative with others.
- Be mindful of your words and actions.
Unacceptable behaviors include, but are not limited to:
- Offensive or unwanted behavior or language including, but not limited to, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other similar categories.
- Visual harassment, such as sexual images OR sexual language at the Event, including in presentations and slide decks.
- Wearing attire that includes harmful or offensive language or imagery that is not appropriate for a professional setting.
- Intimidation or bullying, both online and/or in-person.
- Possession of a weapon or something that could be construed as a weapon during the Event & on video.
- Possession or mention of illegal substances during the Event & on video.
- Sharing your event registration with another person(s).
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated and could result in debarment from current, and/or any future Metrix events. If a participant is found or reasonably believed to be engaging in unacceptable behavior, Metrix may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund. If appropriate, local law enforcement may get involved.