AdditiveManufacturing.com welcomes contributed blogs from the AM/3DP community. Share your experience, knowledge, observations, and how-to guides to support the community.
Your blog or article will be of interest of the AM community when it follows these guidelines.
- Timely and relevant content that is educational or newsworthy: Show how technology works, how a process work, problem(s) it solved, and/or challenges to using the technology may be solved.
- Top performing content communicates the impact of technology as a tool of transformation.
- Real-world application and/or case studies–the more interesting the application, the better–including research and data.
- Other popular approaches include application trends, challenges to use and growth, and Quick how-to guides
- A blog can be an article, but can also be from your personal perspective including first person.
- Content of general technology interest; should be accessible and easy to understand by an engineer in any area of expertise without being an introduction to additive manufacturing.
- Original, first run content. Our readers want to read things they haven’t seen before, so we prefer content that debuts on AdditiveManufacturing.com.
- Compelling visuals that add to the story.
- No sales pitches. Any blogs that contain a case study or other content that focuses on a vendor, will be considered sponsored content.
- Length should generally be 550 to 750 words.
The following are “must follow rules” and general policies for contributed content:
- Authors must not be from vendors of equipment, software, or materials in the additive manufacturing space.
- Contributed content must be original work that was commissioned or is owned by the contributor. Proof may be required.
- All images, graphics, and photography must be properly sourced and either rights-free or owned by the submitter. Proof may be required.
- AdditiveManufacturing.com may, at any time, reject or remove any contributed content that contains false, deceptive, potentially misleading, or illegal content; is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to reputation, or other damage to ASME or Metrix brand(s).
- Contributed content that does not meet the guidelines or adhere to the policies will not be posted.