- This event has passed.
Advances in DLP That Enable Mass Production
May 26, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDTFree
3D printing of elastomeric materials using Digital Light Processing (DLP) has unique advantages including strength, toughness, accuracy, and build speed. Advances have made the combination of process and materials suitable of mass production for a wide range of applications.
Join this webinar to explore:
- Key considerations when choosing an industrial AM solution
- Advances in DLP
- Use of one-part elastomeric materials
Discussion will include several examples including how:
- Aerosport transitioned from the weeks-long mold creation process to produce 150 four-way switches in a single, 2.5-hour build time
- 78 vibration dampening couplings were built in a single 4.5-hour build
- Traditional manufacturing challenges in creating the threading of suspension dust seal were overcome with toolless DLP to produce four seals in a 3 hours 35 minutes build
- 437 customizable ear buds can be produced in 1.5 hours