- This event has passed.
Improving Engineering Efficiency: Top 5 Improvements Teams are Making Now
April 21, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDTFree
In today’s competitive environment, small process improvements in product development processes can improve productivity and drive innovation. Whether a small startup or a multi-national, process optimization can often yield long term benefits in efficiency, time to market and profitability.
So, how do you begin to review your current tools, workflows and data management capabilities? Tune into this webinar, to hear the “Top Five” critical steps that product teams are taking now to improve their performance in the coming year. These key improvements will help you maximize productivity by eliminating:
- Version control confusion
- CAD crashes and file corruption
- Delays due to team miscommunication & hindered collaboration
Experience from several organizations will be shared including how:
- Avidbots reclaimed 50% of product design time with improved data management
- Oceangate saved $60,000 to $70,000/yr in reduced IT overhead by eliminating PDM
- Analytical space developed a Meshbed satellite from scratch in 45 days with better real-time collaboration