You are invited to share your innovative research, case study, or application at RAPID 2016, North America’s largest and most respected additive manufacturing conference.
Orange County Convention Center
Orlando, Florida 32819 USA
16-19 May, 2016
SME’s RAPID event plays a vital role defining additive manufacturing. It is where manufacturers and product designers come to explore the newest technologies, product introductions, and materials in additive manufacturing and 3D scanning. Become a RAPID 2016 speaker and influence the future of additive manufacturing at one of the most well-known and longest-running additive manufacturing conferences in the world.
Who will you be talking to?
- 57% are business owners, corporate executives, managers, or product designers
- 82% influence equipment purchase decisions in their organization
- 32% have equipment budgets that exceed $200,000
Deadline for speaker abstracts: October 30, 2015. Submit your abstract today!
RAPID is also accepting submissions for:
- Art Gallery: Submit completed works created using additive manufacturing technologies or renderings.
- Conference Abstract – Medical Manufacturing Innovations: Contribute to a dynamic conference focused on red-hot additive manufacturing and 3D scanning topics for use in medical and biomedical applications.
- Poster – Medical Manufacturing Innovations: Research teams or individuals have the opportunity to submit medical research information for display on RAPID2016 exhibit floor.
- Puzzle Design Challenge: Submit a 6-9 piece puzzle design that will be 3D printed by RAPID 2016 exhibitors and distributed to event attendees.
RAPID is known worldwide as the preeminent event for 3D printing, scanning, and additive manufacturing. The industry-leading conference and exposition returns to Orlando in 2016 for its 26th year as the ultimate authority on 3D.
The level of cutting-edge 3D innovation at RAPID is unparalleled, as well as the breadth and depth of additive expertise across all industries. This is an extraordinary opportunity to experience the newest 3D products and do a side-by-side comparison with other products to find your best fit. This is your event to explore the unlimited possibilities of how 3D technology can advance your business.
SME connects all those who are passionate about making things that improve our world. As a nonprofit organization, SME has served practitioners, companies, educators, government and communities across the manufacturing spectrum for more than 80 years. Through its strategic areas of events, media, membership, training and development, and the SME Education Foundation, SME is uniquely dedicated to the advancement of manufacturing by addressing both knowledge and skills needed for the industry. Follow @SME_MFG on Twitter or facebook.com/SMEmfg.