The second International Conference on Electron Beam Additive Manufacturing EBAM 2018 will take place from 11 – 13 April 2018 in Nuremberg, Germany.
11 – 13 April 2018
2nd International Conference on Electron Beam Additive Manufacturing
Marmorsaal, Nürnberger Akademie, Gewerbemuseumsplatz 2
The conference aims to discuss specific challenges and opportunities offered by the electron beam. It is thought to bring together researchers and industrial users to accomplish improvements and innovations in these technologies.
We cordially invite you to participate in the second edition of this successfully started conference series. You can present your latest research results and exchange experiences with distinguished experts in the field of electron beam additive manufacturing.
The scientific focus for EBAM 2018 is extended by recent research issues regarding new electron beam additive manufacturing technologies and processing of material composites.
- Powder manufacturing and powder recovery
- Process observation and control
- New/Modified EBAM technologies
- Processing and properties of all kind of metallic/intermetallic alloys
- Secondary and finishing operations
- Modeling and simulation
- Sara Biamino – Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Akihiko Chiba – Tohoku Univeristy, Japan
- Ryan Dehoff – Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States
- Martin Franke – Neue Materialien Fürth GmbH, Germany
- Eduard Hryha – Chalmers Unversity of Technology, Sweden
- Feng Lin – Tsinghua University, China
- Vasily Ploshikhin – University of Bremen, Germany
- Mohsen Seifi – Case Western Reserve University, United States
- Anders Snis – Arcam AB, Sweden
- Iain Todd – University of Sheffield, Great Britain
- Yohsuke Yoshinari – JEOL Ltd., Japan
15.11.2017 - Registration & abstract submission open
15.12.2017 - Abstract submission deadline
15.01.2018 - Notification of abstract acceptance
15.02.2018 - Registration deadline
The registration fee includes lunches, catering during coffee breaks, a social event and a conference dinner, as well as the book of abstracts.
200.- Euro (Student, PhD)
400.- Euro (Academic)
600.- Euro (Industry)
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time email@example.com.