by GIE Media, Inc.
GIE Media, Inc. has announced an exciting one-day manufacturing conference to be held October 22, 2013, at the Global Center for Health Innovation, Cleveland Convention Center in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Competitive Manufacturing Summit will benefit professionals in a range of manufacturing industries who are looking for innovative business solutions to ensure continued growth throughout changing economic conditions.
This one-day manufacturing summit provides attendees an in-depth, street-level view for growing their business. Educational sessions will address ways to increase their competitive advantage in the new face of manufacturing and today’s economically challenging times.
- Gain a better understanding of additive manufacturing
- Understand how companies have eliminated their process setting problems, improved traceability, and reduced scrap
- Discover the advantages of vacuum heat treating
- Learn the benefits of high-pressure coolant and identify the why, when, and how to apply high-pressure coolant
- Hear how many of today’s global manufacturers are employing more automation & manufacturing “intelligence”
- Automation is not just for high-volume automotive parts. Learn how one company optimized their machining facility and achieved more than 300% increase in productivity while lowering both labor and overhead costs
- How Manufacturers in Northeast Ohio Are Utilizing Innovation and Local Resources to Experience Growth
- Discuss the factors that contribute to productivity: machine tool used, setup and stability, cutting process, cutting parameters, influence of using the right tool and bottlenecks
- Compare the United States’ manufacturing cost to China’s and understand that we need to use modern technology in machining to compete
- Learn more about The Association for Manufacturing Technology’s Manufacturing Mandate and how AMT continues to urge Congress and the Administration to implement policies consistent with it to help rebuild and strength this country’s manufacturing sector.
“Now, more than ever, manufacturing companies need to continuously evaluate their processes and educate themselves on new technology in order to ensure their companies’ continued growth,” says Group Publisher Joe DiFranco. “This conference will provide a hands-on, street-level view, educational experience with a very affordable registration fee that makes it the can’t-miss event of the year.”
The Competitive Manufacturing Summit will feature a program that includes a keynote address by Doug Woods, president of AMT – The Association For Manufacturing Technology. In addition, simultaneous tracks focusing on the latest technological advancements and new processes, as well as factors that contribute to productivity will be ongoing throughout the day.
Attendees will also have time to interface with leading-industry manufacturing companies and view tabletop exhibits.
To learn more and to register for this limited seating event, visit www.TheMfgSummit.com or call 800-456-0707.
About GIE Media, Inc.
GIE Media, based in Richfield, Ohio, is a leader in creating and providing quality, targeted business-to-business media products that connect readers and advertisers and develop beneficial business relationships. The company’s mission to produce the highest quality products based on content value and market leadership, and to make a positive difference in the markets it serves. For more information, visit www.giemedia.com.