2014 was truly a breakout year for additive technologies and certainly our privilege to feature what seemed like ground breaking announcements, weekly. It was a privilege to be a part of something so remarkable, so inspirational and frankly, so fun.
And we would like to express a heartfelt thanks to our readers, supporters and advertisers. So, where ever in the world you may be; whether you are working on a finite element analysis, buying new additive manufacturing equipment, picking out support material from a delicate build or designing the next big thing-Thank You!
As our yearly tradition, we are proud to present some AMazing feature articles from 2014. Let us know if you have a favorite and we will gladly add it to the list.
- UC Davis Veterinarians Perform Nearly Complete Lower Jaw Reconstruction in a Dog. Press here.
- Kenn Lachenberg, Application Engineering Manager, Sciaky Inc. Press here.
- Nasa and Made In Space, Inc. Make History by 3D Printing First Object in Space. Press here.
- Dr. Kumta, University of Pittsburgh’s Swanson School of Engineering and McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine at the Forefront of Additively Manufactured Biomedical Device Research. Press here.
- University of Illinois: Muscle-Powered Bio-Bots Walk on Command. Press here.
- 3D Systems and Ekso Bionics Help Man and Machine Walk as One. Press here.
- Harvard University-An Essential Step Toward Printing Living Tissues. Press here.
- Dr. Albert To, University of Pittsburgh Swanson School of Engineering. Press here.
As we welcome 2015 we anticipate the level of AM robustness to build, culminating in new methods, new products and new ways of doing things. We can’t wait!
We certainly look forward to hearing from you in 2015. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Thanks again for a wonderful 2014. Please join us as we layer up in 2015!
David Yanagidate and the AMazing Team
Email me at: [email protected]