The ASME 2015 Additive Manufacturing + 3D Printing Conference & Expo (AM3D) focuses specifically on Additive Manufacturing for the Engineering Community. This impactful cross-industry event will provide attendees with a comprehensive review of the industry through, in-depth technical sessions, and dynamic panel discussions with additive industry experts.
AM3D Provides Solutions To Your Most Pressing Issues Including:
- Designing for additive manufacturing including topology optimization
- Process monitoring technologies to improve results
- Large scale Metal AM parts
- Material selection and validation
- Post production processing and qualification
- Standards development for AM adoption
- The future of AM and distributed manufacturing
Why Attend AM3D?
- Realize the engineering behind Additive Manufacturing: A comprehensive technical review of the AM lifecycle will deliver the knowledge to optimize your AM strategy.
- World-Class Interactive Sessions & Networking: Establish valuable relationships and exchange ideas with leading experts from industry, government and academia who share breakthroughs and provide solutions to complex business challenges in AM design, material advancements, process validation, and inspection technologies.
- In-Depth Agenda & Strong Speaker Faculty: The program focuses on complex technical challenges, case studies, and demonstrations that are advancing the AM space and provide you the means to overcome AM myths and develop the methods required to be disruptive with AM.
- Learn to Design for AM: Upgrade your skill set in sessions that teach you how to design for AM.
Who Should Attend AM3D?
Mid to senior level technical professionals that work in R&D, design, manufacturing, supply chain, and quality control will benefit from learning the best practices in industry and gain a realistic view of the AM technical landscape.
Find out more today at go.asme.org/3dprinting