MecklerMedia Corporation (OTCQX: MECK) announced the preliminary agenda for the Inside 3D Printing conference taking place at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on 26-29 May, 2015.
MecklerMedia has partnered with AMTIL (Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited) to co-host a dedicated Digital & Additive Pavilion within Austech, Australia’s premiere Advanced Manufacturing and Machine Tool Exhibition.
MecklerMedia’s Inside 3D Printing will also host an impressive two-day conference entirely focused on additive manufacturing. The conference takes place 26-27 May, with the Digital & Additive Pavilion open throughout the duration of Austech, 26-29 May.
Inside 3D Printing Melbourne has been programmed by Bernard Meade from the University of Melbourne, and Ian Gibson of the School of Engineering, Deakin University. Sessions will be led by industry experts and will explore new innovations and applications of 3D printing.
Terry Wohlers, Principal Consultant and President, Wohlers Associates, Inc., is confirmed to give the opening keynote address on 26 May titled, “The Next Frontier in 3D Printing.” An industry leader, Wohlers has been named the most influential person in rapid product development and additive manufacturing.
Additional confirmed speakers include:
- Milan Brandt, Professor of Advanced Manufacturing and Technical Director of Advanced Manufacturing Precinct, RMIT University
- Professor Xinhua Wu, Founder/Director, Monash Centre for Additive Manufacturing, Monash University
- Jennifer Loy, Program Leader Industrial Design, Convenor 3D Design Digital Media, Griffith University
- Wim Michiels, CEO, Materialise Malaysia Sdn Bhd and Vice President Asia Pacific, Materialise NV
- Tim Caffrey, Senior Consultant, Wohlers Associates, Inc.
- Professor Dietmar W. Hutmacher PhD, Chair in Regenerative Medicine, Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation, Queensland University of Technology
Austech is organized by AMTIL.
Prices will increase on 19 May, so register before for the best price. To register for the Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo in Melbourne, please visit inside3dprinting.com/melbourne. Get 10% OFF when you register with the discount code AMAZING.