- Over 450 papers will feature in a packed 4-day programme covering all areas of powder metallurgy.
Welcome to the World’s Largest Dedicated Powder Metallurgy Technical Event
As the world’s largest dedicated Powder Metallurgy technical conference in 2016, the 4-day congress & exhibition will provide an exceptional opportunity for networking and to discuss new projects and ideas with global PM industry personnel.
European Powder Metallurgy Association
9-13 October 2016
Attending The World PM Congress
The biennial world powder metallurgy congress, this year sponsored and organised by European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA) will be held in Hamburg, Germany, 9-13 October 2016 and will cover all aspects of Powder Metallurgy:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Core Powder Metallurgy
- Hard Materials and Diamond Tools
- Hot Isostatic Pressing
- New Materials and Applications
- Powder Injection Moulding
- Powder Metallurgy Structural Parts
Special Interest Seminars
World PM2016 Delegates registering for the event will also be able to take the opportunity to participate in Special Interest Seminars of invited papers on:
- Global Progress of Metal Additive Manufacturing
- 90 Years of Cemented Carbide – Past, Present and Future
- Global Trends in HIP Technology for PM
- A Global View on Metal Injection Moulding: Case Studies from Asia, Europe and North America
- New Trends in the Automotive Drivetrain and Powertrain and their Impact on the Future of Powder Metallurgy Applications
EPMA Sectoral Groups
There will be a schedule of EPMA Sectoral Group meetings, which are scheduled to coincide with the event, including:
- European Additive Manufacturing Group (EAMG),
- European Hard Materials Group (EHMG),
- European PM Hot Isostatic Processing Group (EPHG),
- European Structural Parts Group (ESPG),
- EuroMetal Injection Moulding (EuroMIM)
- Research and Development Network (RADNET)
Visit a World Class Industry Exhibition
The World PM Exhibition located within the Congress Centre will run in parallel to the technical sessions, showcasing the industry’s supply chain companies and their products and services. The 4-day exhibition provides delegates and exhibition visitors the chance to network with an international range of powder metallurgy and associated sector suppliers under one roof and in one location!
Further details with ongoing updates, can be found on the World PM2016 Congress & Exhibition website www.worldpm2016.com.
See you in Hamburg!