World PM2016 Congress & Exhibition: Do not miss this opportunity to join this year’s event, at the Advanced Delegate Rate, which boasts over 400 technical papers and will feature a packed 4-day programme and covers all areas of powder metallurgy.
Current and Future Application of Powder Metallurgical Materials in the Automotive Industry by Dr. Oliver Schauerte, Group Research, Head of Materials Research and Manufacturing Processes, Volkswagen AG, Germany
Hydrogen – A New Vector for our Future Energy System by Dipl. -Ing Roland Käppner, Head of Business Development & Sales Thyssen Krupp Industrial Solutions AG, Germany
Global Reviews on the Powder Metallurgy Industry
The World PM2016 Opening Session will provide a review of the global markets, from the different industry trade bodies –
- A Review of the PM Industry from the European Perspective by Mr Philippe Gundermann, EPMA President Vice President Strategy, and Financial Communication, ERAMET GROUP, France
- Overview of PM Activities in North America by Patrick J. McGeehan, MPIF PresidentVice President & General Manager, Ametek, Inc., USA
- Overview of PM Activities in the Far East by Mr Isamu Kikuchi, JPMA & APMA President Chairman of PORITE Corporation, Japan
World PM2016 Congress & Exhibition recognises excellence with the following presentations –
- PM Thesis Awards (prize sponsored by Höganäs AB)
- EPMA 2016 Powder Metallurgy Component Awards
- Keynote Paper Awards (prize sponsored by Taylor & Francis)
- EPMA Distinguished Service Award
The Standard Delegate Rate will apply as of 3 September 2016. For further World PM2016 event and programme information and fee details, please visit www.worldpm2016.com.