Why attend Smart Manufacturing Experience? Smart Manufacturing Experience will highlight advanced technologies that are revolutionizing the manufacturing landscape.
Smart Manufacturing Experience
April 30 – May 2, 2018
Boston Convention Center
Boston, Massachusetts USA
If you’re not using them to improve your operations, you should be. Don’t get left behind. Experience these transformative technologies:
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing
- Automation and Robotics
- Advanced Materials
- Precision Machining
- Precision Measurement/3D Scanning
- Digital Manufacturing
- Industrial IoT/Big Data
Video courtesy of SME and AMT
Learn from real people using advanced manufacturing and see the real results they’ve achieved. Come away with practical solutions for making SMART work for your business through:
- Hands-on, live technology demonstrations
- Active learning labs
- Small-group discussions and problem solving
- Collaborative technical forums
- In-depth workshops
- Tours of best-in-class SMART factories
- Networking with your peers and colleagues
Smart Manufacturing leverages the power of advanced manufacturing technologies to improve your bottom line and advance your manufacturing operations in real time. Harness the power of the current industrial revolution. Come away with the knowledge that advanced manufacturing technology is within your reach – find your inspiration at the Smart Manufacturing Experience 2018.
Your $75 Experience Zone registration for the Smart Manufacturing Experience includes access to the exhibits on the event floor, plus all the complimentary education below. Register now to start your smart manufacturing implementation plan.
- Exhibits – more than 150 exhibitors showcasing the latest smart manufacturing technologies
- Keynotes – industry and technology experts discussing smart manufacturing best practices and results
- Knowledge Bars – small group discussions provide opportunities for personal dialogue on specific smart technologies
- Learning Labs – presentations on trends and implementing advanced manufacturing technologies
- Mixed Reality Experience – virtual factory experience that showcases the integration of machines, systems and data
- Event Floor Reception – a relaxed venue to engage with industry colleagues and share ideas
- Attendee Meet-Up Lounge – comfortable seating area to plan your day, catch up with other attendees or take a break
SME and AMT have partnered on regional manufacturing events designed to meet the needs of manufacturers in key manufacturing hubs across the U.S. As the leading manufacturing industry organizations producing events, SME and AMT provide regional venues that manufacturing professionals rely on to experience the latest technology and develop business opportunities.
SME connects all those who are passionate about making things that improve our world. As a nonprofit organization, SME has served practitioners, companies, educators, government and communities across the manufacturing spectrum for more than 80 years. Through its strategic areas of events, media, membership, training and development, and the SME Education Foundation, SME is uniquely dedicated to the advancement of manufacturing by addressing both knowledge and skills needed for the industry. Learn more at sme.org, follow @SME_MFG on Twitter or facebook.com/SMEmfg.
Representing U.S.-based builders and distributors of manufacturing technology, AMT is the voice of an industry that is critical to providing what U.S. manufacturing needs to be productive and innovative. Located near the nation’s capital, AMT is the industry’s voice for policies and initiatives that increase global competitiveness, speed the pace of innovation, and support the development of an advanced manufacturing Smartforce. AMT is a leading expert in industry data and intelligence as well as international business development, and is the producer of IMTS – The International Manufacturing Technology show, the premier manufacturing technology event in North America. amtonline.org
Source: SME and AMT