Join us at America’s new industrial additive manufacturing event. Formnext Forum Austin includes factory tours, technical sessions, technology displays and special events in one of the world’s most unique, fastest growing tech hubs.
Registration for the inaugural Formnext Forum event in Austin is open with the event set for August 28-30, 2023, at the Palmer Event Center in Austin, Texas. This new industrial additive manufacturing event features a speakers lineup that includes leading additive manufacturing experts from aerospace, medical, academia and contract manufacturing.
All-Access and General Admission Registration
Formnext Forum Austin offers two registration options – All-Access and General Admission. Both registration types include access to additive manufacturing (AM) technology displays and technical presentations against the backdrop of one of America’s fastest growing, most technology-forward cities. Register for Formnext Forum.
Industrial professionals committed to seriously evolving or evaluating their AM operations will find the biggest value and best experience from the Formnext Forum Austin All-Access Pass.
The Formnext Forum Austin All-Access Pass includes:
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (DFAM): Exclusive access to a technical program on DFAM
- Additive Manufacturing for Production (AMP): Exclusive access to a technical program on AM for industrial series part production
- Technology Displays: Interactive displays featuring leading AM technology and service suppliers
- Solutions Networking: Professional networking in unique Austin, Texas, environments
All-Access attendees can also register for exclusive access to immersive learning tours of Cumberland Additive and EOS (limited availability).
In addition, Additive Manufacturing Media will present The Cool Parts Showcase on the show floor.
Formnext Forum Speakers
The initial list of AM industry experts announced as presenters at this year’s Formnext Forum Austin includes:
- Troy Olson, director of operations, RMS Company
- Carlo De Bernardi, AM lead, ConocoPhillips
- Mike York, director of AM, Eaton Aerospace
- Joy Gockel, associate professor, Colorado School of Mines
- Carolyn Seepersad, professor, University of Texas at Austin
- Peter Zelinski, editor-in-chief, Additive Manufacturing Media
“These industry experts embody the Formnext Forum Austin theme of ‘additive FOR manufacturing’ — from design for additive manufacturability through series medical and oil and gas part production,” says Jacquie Webb, event director. “Our initial speakers are not just a sign of what’s to come for Formnext Forum Austin’s technical program, but a sign of what’s to come for industrial additive manufacturing.”
Organized by Additive Manufacturing Media and licensed by mesago Messe Frankfurt Group, Formnext Forum Austin is an extension of Formnext, the international meeting point for industry 3D printing, and builds on the platform of our own Additive Manufacturing Conference.