Seeing incredible additive manufacturing technologies on the RAPID show floor is great – but understanding how they work and developing a plan for how they can advance your business is even better. That’s what the RAPID Conference and Workshops are all about: connecting you to the information and experts that will help you implement or improve additive manufacturing in your company.
Long Beach Convention Center
Long Beach, California USA
May 18-21, 2015
Register for the RAPID Conference to learn about the most innovative applications of additive manufacturing and 3D scanning technologies in several diverse industries and business areas. Explore how other organizations are using the technologies to revolutionize product designs, cut costs, reduce time to market, eliminate tooling, and more.
Choose from over 125 presentations in these sessions:
Tuesday, May 19 Sessions
- Medical Manufacturing Innovations I & II
- Casting I & II
- Business and Economics Considerations I & II
- Materials for Additive Manufacturing Applications I & II
- Design Considerations for Additive Manufacturing I & II
- Industrial Applications of Additive Manufacturing I & II
- Quality & Inspection
Wednesday, May 20 Sessions
- Medical Manufacturing Innovations III & IV
- 3D Scanning/Imaging I & II
- Direct Write Printed Materials and Electronics I & II
- Process Applications for Additive Manufacturing I & II
- Additive Manufacturing Applications I & II
- Standards & Compliance
Thursday, May 21 Sessions
- Medical Manufacturing Innovations V
- Aerospace Applications
- Advances in Additive Manufacturing Post Processing
- Materials for Additive Manufacturing Applications III
- Design Considerations for Additive Manufacturing III
Add a Workshop and Save
Begin your RAPID experience with one of six workshops covering concepts that will advance your understanding of the technologies and open your eyes to new manufacturing possibilities. Purchase a Full Conference Plus Workshop Package and save $175! Seating in these workshops is limited so register today.
Visit rapid3Devent.com for complete conference and exposition information.
SME Customer Care
One SME Drive
Dearborn, MI 48128 USA