SME’s AeroDef Manufacturing event will bring together the leading companies and executives from aerospace and defense manufacturing to explore current technologies and coming trends March 6 to 9 at the Fort Worth Convention Center. This annual technical conference and exhibition offers not only an up-close look at solutions for aerospace and defense, but also provides compelling keynote addresses and unique content synonymous with and available only at AeroDef.
“AeroDef is the place for collaboration, where you can come to find integration solutions from the smartest people in the profession. Not only does Aerodef offer practical advice on manufacturing technologies, it also opens your eyes to what is possible in aerospace manufacturing.” Todd Szallay, Director, Advanced Manufacturing & Technology, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
Here are just a few of the registered attendees you’ll have face-to-face access to when you exhibit at AeroDef 2017:
Technical Fellow, Manufacturing & Engineering, Process Development Engineering, Bell Helicopter Textron
- President, ARM Automation, Inc.
- President, Bron Aerotech
- President, CNCPro Inc.
- Fellow, Manufacturing Technology, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
- Corporate Development, SM Strategy & Intelligence, Airbus Group
- Director, Advanced Automation and Global Manufacturing, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Senior Technical Fellow, Boeing Research & Technology
- Senior Engineer, Manufacturing & Materials, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Senior Materials Engineer, Materials & Manufacturing Directorate, U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory
- Advanced Manufacturing Engineer, Honeywell
- Director, Mfg. Eng. & Tooling Operations, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Manager, Manufacturing Technology, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
- Advanced Manufacturing Manager, Parker Hannifin Corp.
- VP, Business Development, Primus Aerospace
- Vice President, REM Surface Engineering
- Chief Manufacturing Engineer, Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI)
- President, Southwest Inter Connect Inc.
- Chief Technology Officer, Spintech LLC
- Director of CI, Triumph Fabrications Fort Worth
- CEO, Vtec Labs, Inc.
- Senior Manager, Manufacturing Technology, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
- Director, Advanced Manufacturing Technology & Development, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
- Manager, National Center for Advanced Manufacturing, NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
- Director, Technology Strategy Integration, Boeing Defense, Space & Security
Exhibitor Lineup Continues to Grow
The value of AeroDef is recognized by these exhibitors and more:
- 5ME LLC
- Assembly Guidance Systems, Inc.
- Delta Sigma Co.
- Electroimpact, Inc.
- EOS of North America
- Fagor Automation Corp.
- FARO Technologies, Inc.
- Fastems LLC
- Fives Cincinnati
- GF Machining Solutions
- Janicki Industries, Inc.
- KUKA Systems Aerospace Group
- Mazak Corporation
- MTorres America
- Nova-Tech Engineering LLC
- SLM Solutions NA, Inc.
- Tiodize Co., Inc.
- Verisurf Software, Inc.
- Zeiss Group
- Zimmerman, Inc.
To view the full Exhibitor list press here.